About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Monday, February 10, 2014

The beginning of randomness!!!!

Howdy to all you random people out there! Welcome to my random life!

I hope you all are doing well in the random and vast outer space of the world wide web. I hope your own random life is going in a randomly happy direction! I know what you are thinking, "ENOUGH WITH THE RANDOMS YOU CRAZY GIRL!" 

Okay, calm down! Geesh! You should know by the name of the blog that it's going to be RANDOM. Hahaha okay, seriously, I will try to keep my randoms at a minimal. 

Anywho, I guess I just wanted to start a blog about all the things that I am interested in and bring forth a collective review and DIY area to the madness that is my life. 

Here is a few examples of my chaotic life. I am an artist, crafter, jewelry maker, and polymer clay artist. I am an avid reader and writer. I like all things books. I am even guilty of making my own books. I love to cook and try new recipes. I love doing product testing for #BzzAgent and giving my most honest opinion on the product. I love music in all sounds and forms. I am interested in sci fi and fantasy. I won't lie, I'm a geek. I love fan-domes. Walking Dead, vampires and werewolves, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, anything to do with medieval times, Dungeons and Dragons. I am addicted to Puzzles and Dragons. Who is with me? Shew, that game takes up a lot of my time. And to add to all that, I'm a mail artist with a major pen pal addiction. I love getting things in the mail! 

So pretty much, to tie all that random info together, this will be a place where I review things like products, tv shows, books, or games. I will also try to add some tutorials on how to make things. I will be sharing some of the awesome mail art I get from my pen pals. Hopefully you all will enjoy the craziness and join in. 

Thanks for your time. Hope you come back soon and see all the random things I have going.

No comments:

Post a Comment