About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers Review


Another Crowdtap mission! This time I got to try Folgers Flavors Coffee Enhancers! Just take a look at the amazing kit that Folgers and Crowdtap sent to us by checking out my unboxing below!


That's right! 3 of each flavor (Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel, & Hazelnut) were included. All were full size! That was a great surprise. And if you watched my video and seen where I mentioned sucralose, that was not an issue either.




The great thing about this is you could take it with you wherever you go, add a couple squirts to your coffee, and bam, instant amazing flavor! You can even adjust the flavor by adding more or less. I did have to add sugar to my coffee but that was fine with me. I was much more pleased with adding sugar than worrying about the sucralose flavor. I'm not a fan of that but you couldn't even tell it was there.

My favorite has turned out to be the caramel. It is amazing. It gives the taste of my favorite store bought frappe. I will be making my own at home now. I must now head to the store for some cool whip and caramel topping. lol

I loved the flavors so much that I decided to get my paint on with coffee. You all know me, I'm random. So while I was enjoying a nice mocha coffee, I was dipping a brush into some Folgers and painting this little lovely coffee horse.

At about $3 a piece, you would be surprised how long these bottles last. They are only 1.62 fl. oz. but one small squirt in your cup will be plenty to get your coffee bursting with amazing flavor. Everything you need to know about my new favorite coffee enhancers can be found at this link.

All in all, I would give this a 4 out of 5 stars. It's quick and simple. It makes already delicious coffee amazing. It is portable to turn that gas station coffee into a cafe experience. The only thing I can tell you is to make sure you have sugar or another type of sweetener. Definitely check it out! Try each flavor. It may surprise you which one you will like the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment