About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tie Die/Watercolor Backgrounds for Cards

Hi my random friends! I just wanted to share a neat little technique you can use to create a watercolor background effect for cards. All you need is some washable markers, a spray bottle of water, and a stamp block. All the details are in the video below.

It is really simple and easy and makes very interesting patterns on your card. Also, the great thing is, no card is exactly the same.

I hope you enjoy the video below and come back to check for more videos soon. Have a great and random day.

No comments:

Post a Comment