About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tree of Life Polymer Clay Pendant





Hi guys. Here is a quick tut video on polymer clay Tree of Life Pendants. It is very simple and quick. I also show you how to use eye shadow instead of mica powders such as Pearlex to color your polymer clay.



Many people go out and buy Pearlex or other products similar to that. They are GREAT products. I do like them tremendously. Not only are they great for coloring polymer clay but they are great in resin jewelry, scrapbooking and card making. However, they are very expensive. When I am out of the mica powders and can't afford them, I buy a cheap set of eye shadows in metallic colors. It works the same way on the polymer clay as the Pearlex and other mica powders do.



For those who love jewelry and polymer clay, you can also check out my other YouTube channel, Sweet Dreams Charms. All the DIY Tuts from Sweet Dreams Charms will be available here on the My Random life blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment