About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Friday, May 8, 2015

COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Eyeliner and Super Sizer Mascara

I just wanted to share a couple products that I got to try free thanks to Influenster and COVERGIRL.

I must admit that I am eyeliner deficient. Normally, I use a wet eyeliner brush and some darker eye shadow to create a light eye liner so the mistakes aren't as noticeable. I recently got to try COVERGIRL'S Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner. I was severely intimidated by it at first. With a few practice swoops on my hand I felt confident in trying it. Before long I got the hang of a couple of different looks. It is very waterproof which is a good option. Just remember that you need eye makeup remover or some warm soapy water to remove the eyeliner. #IntensifyMe

The other product that I received was their new Super Sizer Mascara. I am not deficient in mascara but I must admit that the brush design is something new to me. Actually, it is a pleasant surprise. You twirl the brush when applying the mascara. You can feel the brush grab every lash and you know you are getting a full coating. It "supersizes" your lashes by about 400% and compliments the eyeliner greatly. It really helps to create that #LashFame.




No comments:

Post a Comment