About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review of Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Blends

I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Blends.

Healthy Skin Blends come in 3 amazing shades. Shade 10, also called Clean, is a translucent powder with a formula that controls oily skin and the shine that comes with that. Shade 20, aka Pure, is a blush that creates subtle highlights and a healthy illuminating glow. Shade 30, Sunkissed, is a bronzer that gives you radiant sunkissed appearance. Each contain Vitamin C and botanical conditioners to help create healthy skin.


The sample I got to try was Shade 20. I have many blushes over the span of my makeup wearing life. Let me say, most look extremely unrealistic. You end up with odd colored cheeks or you can't tell you even put any on at all. Healthy Skin Blends actually lets you combine a color that matches your skin tone for the perfect look. 

Each shade actually comes with actually 4 shades in one compact. You blend the colors together that you want to make your perfect shade. This takes the guess work out of which blush to buy at the stores and puts the freedom of choosing at home directly in your hands. The customization possibilities are limitless.

After trying Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Blends for a week, I am extremely pleased. I normally don't care for blush this much but now I think I will be going out to get Shade 10 to accompany the blush, as I do have oily skin in certain places. I know I will continue using the Healthy Skin Blends Pure because it is the first blush I have truly loved. It blends so perfectly on unprimed skin and lasts all day. Definitely check it out if you are looking for makeup that is more custome for your needs



If you would like to check out Neutrogena's website giving info on their Healthy Skin Blends, check out this link. 
If you would like to check out Crowdtap, please visit this link. Crowdtap is an awesome site that you review products for free in return for your honest opinion.

Check out this video of my unboxing of the Neutrogena/Crowdtap Sample:



No comments:

Post a Comment