About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Ashley. I am a full time wife and mother of 3 beautiful babies. I am a part time freelance graphic designer. I enjoy arts and crafts along with writing poetry, fantasy short stories and letters.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Legs Review

Recently I got to try a VoxBox from Influenster that contained a sample of Sally Hansen's Airbrushed Legs. I must admit I was severely hesitant about trying this. I thought it would be like self tanner and I would have oompa loompa shade skin for a while. I was wrong.

Sally Hansen's Airbrushed legs is mowould be a liquid concealer for your legs. You place a small amount in your hands and rub it evenly over your leg. It is meant to cover imperfections in skin tone for a short period of time. 

I received medium shade and it went on well but I could have used a shade lighter. Because of this, I was slightly orange but nothing that the lighter shade wouldn't have corrected. 
As you may be able to tell by the picture above, it applied evenly. It did cover most imperfections but it did not cover larger scars such as the one in the center of my leg.

I used that scar as a marker to wash off half of my leg to see how easy it was to wash off and to show the difference between a bare leg and the makeup. I snapped the picturr below. It washed off very easy with a wash cloth and hot water. I was pleasantly surprised by this. As I mentioned, I was scared I would have been an Oompa Loompa for a few days. 

All in all, I give this a 4 out of 5 stars. It is a much better product than I expected. It doesn't cover large scars well and a medium shade was too dark for me but it did hide minor scars and color imperfections. It applied easily and washed off easily. It does come in several shades so you could match your skin tone m better. I would say this would be a great option for special occassions like weddings or parties. It definitely is worth giving a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment